Stand out from the crowd when wrapping gifts with this year's collection of client-designed wrapping paper, including the return of last year's Christmas Snail! All designs have been created in the art room at The Connection; a space that is open to all clients. Art can be very therapeutic and is a hugely important part of many people's journey back from homelessness.
- Produced in collaboration with Re-Wrapped, a highly ethical company, who produce gift wrap for those seeking stunning designs with a much smaller environmental footprint
- Includes 3 sheets with 3 matching swing tags
- Printed on 50cm x 70cm of 100gsm uncoated and unbleached recycled paper, made entirely from post-consumer waste!
- Created in the UK using environmentally friendly vegetable inks
- 100% recyclable
- Packaged in clear corn-based bio-degradable bags
Christmas Gift Wrap
The Connection at St Martin-in-the-Fields is a charity that helps thousands of homeless people in London a year recover from the trauma of homelessness. Located in the heart of central London, they work around the clock to provide immediate relief from homelessness and long-term support leading to housing, work and independence.